Saturday, May 29, 2010

Something to Think About...

Here's a post to get you thinking. It is along the same lines as what I've been pondering over the past several months and posted about when I wrote "My Ruler Isn't Your Ruler." Kendra, at Preschoolers and Peace, says things much better than I. We've always been in the "homeschooling isn't for everyone" camp which means that in some circles I just keep my mouth shut. However, these thoughts lap over into much more than whether or not we choose to homeschool our children.

Trails and the Answers for Very Messy Lives by Kendra Fletcher at Preschoolers and Peace

Kendra is the friend of Lisa, my best friend from high school (Lisa actually does exist it's just that no one in Wisconsin has ever met her). Consequently, I've been able to spend time with Kendra over the years. She is very wise and lots of fun to boot.


I'd love to hear your thoughts...

3 comments:

  1. I believe I did meet Lisa once. Of course, I'm no longer in Wisconsin. Coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the confirmed Lisa Sighting, Dave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's ok, Wen. Nobody on my blog believes she exists, either. Let's see how long it takes her to see this...

    And thanks for the shout out ;)

    ReplyDelete