Thursday, May 13, 2010

Frivolous Friday: A Tribute to Moms in Song!

I've been a bit absent in the blogosphere the past week or so. Life has just caught up to me a bit - planning athletic banquets, extra hours at Tae Kwon Do so Jake can get ready for his black belt test, 4 kids playing soccer - you get the idea. It's wearing me out and sleep has been determined more important than the blog. Sorry. I've missed it. Thoughts have been swirling around my mind, but I haven't had the chance to get them out through my fingers. I digress...

This video is great! We watched it as family on Mother's Day and I laughed 'til I cried. The kids kept looking at me. Not sure if they were concerned about the crying or just amazed that someone had written a song about me...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment