Friday, April 30, 2010

Swaggy Mega Swagbucks Day

Search & Win

I woke this morning, cuddled with a few kids, moved my homemade yogurt from the oven to the fridge (I'm going to post about making it SOON) and switched on the computer. Bam! I earned 3 Swagbucks for using their toolbar. I did a search for "book clubs scholastic" and BAM! I earned another 36 Swagbucks! Yep, it's Mega Swagbucks Day. I figured I should remind you.

Fridays are Mega Swagbuck Days! This means that you could earn 30 or 50 or 100 Swagbucks while doing your usual internet searching. How do you like that? Fridays just got even better!

Want to learn more about Swagbucks, go here or click on the Swagbucks icon in the sidebar. Signing up is a breeze and you'll be on your way to free stuff like Starbucks or Amazon gift cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment