Monday, April 19, 2010

Coupons, Coupons, Coupons

There's been an addition to the Little Farm in the City. Have you noticed? I am feeling very proud of myself. I figured out how to add a gadget from Coupons.com to my blog. This is a big accomplishment for Mrs. Not-Very-Good-with-Computers.

So, if you want to see what coupons are available before you plan your weekly shopping trips - you can just click on the sidebar gadget, find some you need and print away.

HINT- you can print out TWO of each coupon per computer. After you hit print the first time, wait a bit, then hit the back button on your computer. Next, hit the refresh button and you should get yourself another copy of each coupon.

Right now, there are some great General Mills cereal coupons available through the sidebar link that can be used at Copps this week. They have a great deal going - buy 6 boxes of General Mills cereal, get $10.00 taken off your order AND get coupons for a gallon of milk and a dozen eggs. You can use coupons for the cereal to get even more taken off your bill. If you get your total (before coupons and discounts) over $25.00, you can get the value of 10 coupons ($1.00 or less) doubled!

I think I'm going to be able to get 6 boxes of cereal, 2 gallons of milk, 2 boxes of Fruit Chiller popsicles (coupons also available via the gadget), and 2 boxes of Reynolds foil for about $5.00 total. Plus, I'll get coupons for milk and eggs to use on my next trip.

That's what using coupons can do to your grocery total!

No comments:

Post a Comment